On September 17th we are due one of the most anticipated fights of the year and a hopeful conclusion to the Canelo vs Golovkin saga in a trilogy-defining fight.
After 24 rounds we will now see both men compete for the undisputed super middleweight title in which I expect both men to give everything to win.
With Canelo suffering his second pro defeat against Bivol he will be want to prove a point against his old rival. Golovkin is still one of the most challenging opponents the Mexican has ever had and he will be going for blood this time in what will probably be his last chance for revenge.
Both men before showed great competitive respect in their first encounters, but due to the drug incident and war of words, both men simply do not like each other. Which is definitely adding to the fuel of this fight.
Will it be the Mexican Warrior or The Kazak King that will come out on top…
Continue below to find out everything you need to know.
Canelo vs Golovkin 3 Tactical Breakdown & Prediction
You can watch my tactical overview for Canelo vs Golovkin 3 below to see my thoughts and tactics both men might employ. I also give a brief history of how we got to this point and my prediction.
Where can I watch Canelo vs GGG 3?
If you are looking for tickets for the fight in Vegas at the T-Mobile Arena. Make sure to check out ScoreBig.com for the latest ticket offers.
Estimated Ring Walks
Main event ring walks – subjects to changes*
- The UK and Europe*: 5am – 6am
- North America PST: 9pm – 10pm
- North America EST: 12am – 1am
- Australia AEST: 2pm – 3pm
Some interesting fights on this card include the youngest and most promising world champion Bam Rodriguez, former Triple G opponent Rosado and an intriguing middleweight contest from Ammo Williams. See below:
- Jesse Rodriguez (c) vs Israel Gonzalez – WBC super flyweight title
- Ali Akhmedov vs Gabriel Rosado – Super middleweight contest (10 rounds)
- Austin Williams vs Kieron Conway – middleweight contest (10 rounds)
- Diego Pacheco vs Enrique Collazo – super middleweight contest (10 rounds)
- Marc Castro vs Kevin Montiel Mendoza (8 rounds)
- Aaron Aponte vs Fernando Angel Molina (8 rounds)
- Anthony Herrera vs Delvin Mckinley
Extra Analysis & Insights
If you want to learn more about Canelo and Golovkin’s boxing styles and how they train. Check out the following articles for more insights.
- Canelo Alvarez Boxing Style, Tricks, and Tips
- Golovkin Pressurizing Boxing Style breakdown
- How Canelo Alvarez Trains
- How Gennady Golovkin Trains
Canelo Alvarez is without a doubt p4p one of the best boxers in the world and just like with any of the greatest fighters, their training, preparation, and routine are a key part of their development...
Gennady Gennadyevich Golovkin also known as ‘GGG’ is without a doubt one of the best and most feared middleweights in the last 20 years. Golovkin is definitely a fan favorite due to his...